Tuesday, October 22, 2013

IT'S WITCHING TIME!

Marva Dasef here taking over Lorrie's blog while she's not looking. Okay, she said it was okay. She's too nice to say no. So, here's my Halloween pitch.

In time for Halloween, MuseItUp Publishing is offering the Witches of Galdorheim series on a buy one, get one free sale. If you take advantage of the Buy One-Get One free deal, send me a copy of your receipt, and I'll give you another book free. You get to choose which of my books you want and what format.

Another way to get a free copy of any of my Galdorheim series books is to simply write a comment on this blog post. At the end of the month, I'll randomly select a winner.

All About the Witches of Galdorheim Series. The links to the novels are to the MuseItUp Bookstore, so you can choose any ebook format.

Spellslinger (Amazon Kindle): A prequel story to the series, the lovable half-vampire, Rune, gets in deep trouble when his spell collapses...literally!

Bad Spelling: A klutzy witch, a shaman's curse, a quest to save her family. Can Kat find her magic in time?

If you’re a witch living on a remote arctic island, and the entire island runs on magic, lacking magical skills is not just an inconvenience, it can be a matter of life and death–or, at least, a darn good reason to run away from home.

Midnight Oil: Shipwrecked on a legendary island, how can a witch rescue her boyfriend if she can’t even phone home?

Kat is a nervous wreck waiting for her boyfriend's first visit to her Arctic island home. He doesn't show up, so she's sure he’s given her the brushoff. When she learns he’s disappeared, she sets out on a mission to find him.



Scotch Broom: A magical trip to Stonehenge lands a witch in the Otherworld where an ancient goddess is up to no good.

Kat expects to have a great time on her graduation trip to Stonehenge. However, from the moment she leaves the witches’ arctic island, Galdorheim, she gets in nothing but trouble. Becoming the target of a down and out Winter Goddess, Kat has to fight for to save her brother and her own life as well.




In Ebook


In Print (Buy on Amazon)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Marva, glad you're here. A great month for your fun series. As you know I've read them all. What a wonderful treat for the whole family. And what a wonderful imagination you have with all of Kat's adventures. I still want to ride that trollycoaster. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me a parking space, Lorrie. I hope some folks stop by, leave a comment, and win a free book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marva,
    This is definitely the season for your books. They sound like very good ones too. A trollycoaster? I fear the rollercoaster, so I'll let Lorrie tell me all about her ride.
    Happy Halloween to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Leona. I hope you win one of the novels, but everybody who comments can have a free ebook copy of Spellslinger, the prequel short story. PDF, EPUB, and MOBI are available. Just say which you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids or kids at heart will love your creative stories. What a great deal for readers. I have Spellslinger already. Good idea for you to celebrate witches this time of year. Now where did I put my broom??? !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, J.Q. I hope your broom is turbo-charged.

    ReplyDelete